mercoledì 11 settembre 2013

More summer photos

Me in a SummerNight

Car* reporter
Ieri ho pubblicato una selezione di immagini dal mio profilo Instagram. Oggi invece vi racconta la mia estate attraverso foto che mi hanno fatto o che ho fatto io. PEr catturare i momenti più importanti di questi ultimi mesi.

Yesterday I published a selection from my Instagram profile. Now I'd like to stare with you some of important moment in these last months. Just to remember every moment and every day of this wonderful summer.


Me & my niece Sofia in Maratea

Me & Salvatore
Closing party @Cibò WineBar

Me, Salvatore and Giancarlo

A night in Potenza with @ilfetente 

Me & @ragons @Cibò

whit my best friend Giga in Potenza

Muse Live @Olimpico in Rome

with Davide @ Muse Live in Rome

with my nephew Raffaele and a little friend in Potenza

Ssupporting Matera2019

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...